Fusion Health - Multi Vitamin and Mineral Advanced
Brand: Fusion Health | Code: F313 | Spec: 30.00 Tabs
Brand: Fusion Health | Code: F314 | Spec: 60.00 Tabs
Brand: Fusion Health | Code: F315 | Spec: 90.00 Tabs
FUSION Health® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced is a high potency, advanced vitamin and mineral formula with selenium, antioxidants and other nutritional cofactors including amino acids, lycopene, lutein and trace minerals to support good health and promote healthy ageing.
In conjunction with a balanced diet:
• B-vitamins, Magnesium and Chromium aid metabolism
• B-vitamins, Magnesium and Chromium aid energy levels
• Lutein, Taurine and other Antioxidants help preserve eye health
• Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic acid support cardiovascular health
• Vitamin B12 and Iodine assist normal brain function
• Choline, Nicotinic acid and Inositol support healthy liver function
• Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine maintain healthy collagen
• Vitamin D, Calcium and Boron promote healthy bones and teeth
• Silica, Beta-carotene and Biotin support healthy skin and nails
• Biotin, Silica and Vitamin D aid normal hair growth and condition
• Zinc, Selenium and Vitamin A promote healthy immune function
36 high potency nutrients to boost essential vitamin and mineral intake.
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Formulated for men and women
- Rich in antioxidant and trace minerals
- Aids metabolism and energy levels
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails
- Promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Iron and sodium free
- Take 1 tablet daily
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The RDA of vitamin A from all sources is 2,333IU for women and 3,000IU for men. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant – do not take supplements containing vitamin A without consulting a healthcare professional. When taken in excess of 10,000IU per day vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Each tablet contains:
Natural Mixed Carotenoids as Beta-carotene 3mg, Reyinyl palmitate (equiv. vitamin A 2000IU) 1.375mg, d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 100IU) 82.6mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5mcg, Calcium ascorbate 110mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid 90.9mg & Calcium 11.3mg), Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 30mg, Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 20mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg, Nicotinic acid 5mg, Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 100mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 41mg) 50mg, Folic acid 400mcg, Biotin 100mcg, Choline bitartrate 25mg, Inositol 25mg, Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 50mcg, Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg, Rutin 15mg, Taurine 100mg,Lysine hydrochloride 50mg, Lycopene 2mg, Lutein 1mg, Calcium citrate (Calcium 37.4mg) 84mg, Magnesium phosphate (equiv. to Magnesium 18mg) 65mg, Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to Zinc 15mg) 50mg, Potassium phosphate dibasic (Potassium 22.4mg) 50mg, Silica (Colloidal) 15mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2mg) 20mg, Potassium iodide (equiv. to Iodine 40mcg) 50mcg, Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 50mcg) 196.5mcg, Chromium nicotinate (equiv. to Chromium 50mcg) 500mcg, Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 50 mcg) 62.5mc, Borax (Boron 500mcg) 4.4mg, Molybdenum trioxide (Molybdenum 33mcg) 50mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products
Available in 30, 60 & 90 tablet sizes.