Nutra-Life - Co-Q Max 150mg Heart Health Formula
Brand: Nutra-Life | Code: 590584 | Spec: 30.00 Caps
Brand: Nutra-Life | Code: 590129 | Spec: 60.00 Caps
Co-Q Max provides 150mg of co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) an important intracellular enzyme essential for heart health.
Co-enzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body, and is highly concentrated in the heart muscles. A nutritional deficiency of co-enzyme Q10 can affect muscle status, circulation, cardiovascular health, blood pressure and severely deplete the immune system.
- Supporting heart health
- Assisting healthy energy levels
- Healthy blood pressure and circulation
- Recovery from injury
Key and unique features
- Provides 1-a-day dose 150mg of naturally fermented CoQ10 per capsule
- Provides a high absorption oil base of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids including evening primrose oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil designed to assist and maximise absorption
- Supports heart health and energy reserves
Each capsule contains:
Ubidecarenone (Co Enzyme Q10) - 150mg
d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 50 IU) - 33.6mg
Evening Primrose Oil - 200mg
Equiv. Gamma Linolenic Acid - 20mg
Fish Oil - 200mg
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 36mg
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) - 24mg
Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil - 200mg
Equiv. Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) - 100mg
Oleic Acid (Omega 9) - 30mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) - 14mg
Formulated without Gluten.
One capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Precautions and contra-indications
- Patients on prescription medicine,should consult their doctor before using this product
- Not recommended during pregnancy without medical advice
- Several medications can deplete levels of Coenzyme Q10 and therefore supplementation may be recommended to avert the negative effects of a CoQ10 deficiency - these include cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, beta blockers, and tricyclic antidepressants
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is co-enzyme Q10?
A. Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural antioxidant enzyme found in the body.
Q. Why does Nutra-Life Co-Q Max provide co-enzyme Q10 in an oil base?
A. CoQ10 is better absorbed in the body in the presence of oils, which is why Nutra-Life Co-Q Max includes evening primrose oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil to assist the absorption of CoQ10.
Q. Why is co-enzyme Q10 important for my health?
A. CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant enzyme needed for maintaining a healthy heart. It supports healthy cholesterol levels and is needed by the heart muscle for energy.
Q. Can co-enzyme Q10 assist my energy levels?
A. CoQ10 is often used by athletes and other sports professionals to assist recovery.