Nutra-Life - Liver Guard
Brand: Nutra-Life | Code: 590752 | Spec: 50.00 Caps
A high-potency standardised Milk Thistle liver tonic including Dandelion, Globe Artichoke and Astragalus, to support healthy liver function and antioxidant protection.
- Individuals requiring liver support
- Antioxidant protection against harmful environmental pollutants
- Healthy digestion, especially of fatty food
- Supporting healthy cholesterol levels
- Healthy detoxification
Key and unique features
- Provides 30,000mg of Milk Thistle to support healthy liver function
- Supports healthy detoxification processes
- Powerful antioxidant formula to protect liver and digestive health
- Protects against free radical damage associated with environmental pollutants
Each capsule contains:
Herbal Extracts Equiv to Dry;
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Fruit
Standardised (30g) - 30000mg
Stand. Equiv. Silybin 360mg
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) Root - 150mg
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) Leaf - 150mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) Leaf - 250mg
Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) Root - 100mg
Peumus boldus (Boldo) Leaf - 100mg
Taurine - 150mg
Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Precautions / Contra-indications
- Patients taking prescribed medicines should consult their doctor before taking this product
- A mild laxative effect may be experienced by some individuals
Frequently asked questions
Q What are the benefits of Milk Thistle?
A Milk Thistle is a powerful liver-protective herb with a long history of traditional use to support healthy liver function. Milk Thistle contains a special antioxidant compound known as silymarin, which helps to protect antioxidant levels against free radical damage associated with stress and environmental polluntants.
Q Why do I need to take Nutra-Life Liver Guard?
A Detoxification is important because of the many common pollutants and toxins our bodies are exposed to everyday. If the liver and digestive tract become overloaded, cells that line the intestinal wall can become damaged and more permeable. This can lead to the reabsorption of toxins and disrupt the delicate balance in the gut, causing constipation, bloating, excessive flatulence, irregular bowel movements and overgrowth of harmful bacteria. You may also feel tired all the time, irritable, nauseous and be prone to allergies and other immune disorders caused by an imbalance in the digestive tract.