Thompsons - One-A-Day Kava 3800
This one-a-day therapeutic dose is 100% water-extracted kava extract . It contains the full spectrum of kava constituents. Standardised kava extract means each capsule provides 60 mg of active kavalactone components to help relieve symptoms of nervous tension and stress.
Indications for use
- Helps to relieve symptoms of nervous tension and stress
- May be beneficial during times of stress
- May help in the management and symptomatic relief of mild to moderate anxiety
- May be of benefit in alleviating anxiety associated with menopause
- May help to induce physical and mental relaxation
- May assist sleep
- May assist in the maintenance and improvement of general wellbeing
- Reduces anxiety
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from or prone to symptoms and feelings of nervous tension, stress and anxiety; those who may have difficulty sleeping or relaxing; women who may be experiencing symptoms of increased anxiety as a result of menopausal changes.
Ingredients per tablet
Piper methysticum (kava kava) extract equiv to dry root and rhizome
Standardised to contain kavalactones
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
Vegetarian & vegan friendly.
Cautions & Interactions
- Long term use is not recommended.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- May harm the liver – not recommended for use by individuals with existing liver disease.
- Not recommended for use by individuals with Parkinson’s disease.
- Kava may affect the way works in the body. Kava may increase the pharmaceutical effect of pharmaceutical sedatives or hypnotics (eg benzodiazepenes, barbiturates).